Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meeting the ideas of the wise intellectuals

EDGE question center –question for 2011: 
WHAT SCIENTIFIC CONCEPT WOULD IMPROVE EVERYBODY'S COGNITIVE TOOLKIT?
http://edge.org/q2011/q11_index.html

I was following these questions- and obviously the answers, for years. The respondents are well known experts and/or intellectuals- in principle very wise individuals. By reading the answers, I concluded that
even in this selected crowd of highly intelligent people, what we call Wisdom of Crowds is no more and no less the Power of Diversity.
Please try the same experience and let me know your impression(s) Thank you!

By the way, I was not asked (nobody knows me) but I think that a good Ego Out Management would be a useful item in that cognitive toolkit. It comprises accumulation and sharing of intellectual values.

No comments:

Post a Comment